Tuesday, August 10, 2010

43rd ASEAN Foundation Day

Having read Pres. Aquino's speech on the celebration of the 43rd ASEAN Foundation Day, I was impressed on his choice of words in the speech given. I too was impressed on his vision especially his idea of accomplishing his goals a year before his term ends. However, when he said the statement, "..making sure that our country is a predictable and consistent place for investment." I cannot agree with the sentence. I believe if a country would be predictable then there would be only a slight chance for improvement or change. It's like saying that the situation of our country would be only stagnant and no rise will come from it. Aside from that point, I completely agree and support his ideas not only concerning our role in the ASEAN but also for the future of our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment