Sunday, June 6, 2010

My expectations in Phifocy

New subject, new lessons, new understanding. When I enrolled in this class, just based from the name "Philippine Foreign Policy" I had the impression that this class was going to be really hard. I have not enrolled in all of the the major subjects I needed to enroll in for the past terms because I had to cut back on the number of my units. Due to this fact, my knowledge in International Studies compared to my batchmates is narrower and basic. After a few months or so I expect to learn not only foreign policies but possibly also about negotiations and agreements with international bodies. From what I know foreign policy is not only limited to laws but also it covers interactions and relations of a country to its fellow members in a body for example international organizations, religious groups and communities. What I want to gain in this subject is not only knowledge on the subject matter but also strategies in creating strong relationships with favored partners. I expect that the professor will help and guide me throughout my learning process in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment