Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What is the role of civil society in RP?

Our professor warned the class from the start that today's lessons was going to be boring because we were supposed to discuss Philippine history. I am no expert in history but I know a thing or two about our nations past. Browsing through her powerpoints on the lesson, I recognized a lot of events and people but there were also some that were new to me. Now with a refreshed mind on the topic, it got me thinking what is the role of civil society in RP? Having a majority of our population which are culturally strong, the civil society brings the Filipinos closer because they have the same purpose and goal. It can also influence the other bodies in society which in turn can make the whole society a whole lot stronger. With this kind of society, our nation can grow and withstand anything that they face.

No comments:

Post a Comment